Social Media microblogging platform Twitter recently announced that it would accept public applications once again from users wanting a verification or ‘blue tick’. The company further announced that it is coming up with new guidelines that the users have to follow to keep the verified …
- Tips to Hire a Good Digital Marketing Company for Your Business
- How to Create a Minimalist Website Design?
- Benefits of Recruiting a Professional Web Development Company
- Twitter Verifications Opened for Public: All You Need to Know
- What’s New for App Advertisers in Google’s New Features Announcement?